Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sayonara Overeating and No-no Foods!

So, today started off really well with my cottage cheese, fruit and toast for breakfast. I mean, after being with a trainer and the other things, I know what I should be eating and not eating so it's fairly easy to stock the fridge with things I am supposed to eat. BUT we already had plans to eat at an AYCE sushi place with cousins for a birthday celebration. So hubby and I decided that this is the farewell to eating out for awhile. I cannot really trust going out to eat for awhile since all our favourite places are not really healthy places. I just have to learn how to order things that are "off-menu"... wait I know how, I just have to do it. I know that when I go out, I actually want to eat what I want BUT here we are still stuck with the weight. SO... we enjoyed our lunch, I am not feeling guilty over it (well, not a lot anyway!) Then we topped it off with a very sensible dinner. Tomorrow we start again.

Side note: seeing my cousins was great motivation! They have both done really well in losing weight and are now shopping for new clothes in smaller sizes! Can't wait to have a great excuse to shop!

1 comment:

  1. Just FYI, I'm following your blog. This should help keep you accountable. I'll be notified every time you update!

    ReplyDelete