Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Dum...Dum...Dum... THE GYM

I'm off to the "Dreaded" gym... We pay our monthly dues and I feel like I should go but where do I find the time? Well, NO EXCUSES FOR MAMA! Today I must find the time to get myself out there. I am literally ready to strap on my runners to do some cardio and find some motivation to be around the people who find joy in being there. I used to enjoy it myself, but that was before I had too many responsibilities to think about. But the new way of thinking is it's BECAUSE of all my responsibilities I have to do this. To be healthy for myself and the people I love. Fitness World... here I come!

On a side note, I haven't started my food log yet, which I know is a big part of the process. I have however been cutting back on eating midnight snacks and just head to bed earlier! One step at a time!

1 comment:

  1. congratulations! i too am focusing on healthier eating and being more active..i recently discovered an app on iphone..(not sure if you have one) called myfitnesspal. it's a free app that allows to you input your target weight, whether or not you'll take part in physical activity and then creates a daily calorie intake goal. it even has the capability to scan barcodes of your food! totally awesome and helps me stay on track :) good luck!!

    ReplyDelete