Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Another thing to keep me motivated

So the food thing has not been on track as I wanted... BUT my co-workers and I have a "get moving" plan. I got moving yesterday by walking/slow jog for 20 minutes. Tomorrow, I have to get move again for at least 20 minutes. The plan is to do something at least 3 times a week. (Like Charlotte Diamond says... 4 hugs a day is the minimum, well moving 3 times a week is the minimum not the maximum).

On Saturday, we stocked up at Two EE's with lots of fruits and veggies. I have been trying to eat one more veggie and fruit each day. My favourite fruit is mango so I've been eating that. YUM! but the sugar content is a bit high. Tomorrow's choice will be orange and broccoli. Obviously, not together.

I've been having fun looking at recipes and pinning them on Pinterest. The one recipe I used was Breakfast Pasta. I used some leftover pasta with cheese sauce and added ham, scrambled eggs and green onion. The kids gulped it down. I enjoyed the taste that I had, but refrained from eating a whole bowl. Next time I will toss more veggies in it.

I will blog some healthier recipes next time after trying some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment